Postal Museum - permanent exposition
- postage stamps of the Czech Republic and Czechoslovakia, including first day covers (FDCs), philatelic rarities and counterfeits
- oldest stamps of European and non-European countries, United Nations stamps
- specialized stamp design collections - Prague Castle, Russian gubernian parliaments, classic pre-1918 Austrian stamps, old pre-1871 German states, etc.
- pre-stamp letters, cancellations, first newspaper stamps in the world
- occasional exhibitions on stamp design and postal history
- library and study room with philatelic and postal history literature
- original mid-19th century interior of the historical building including four saloons with murals by Josef Navrátil