World Stamp Exhibition PRAGA 2018
Clarion Congress Hotel Prague,
Praha 9 - Vysočany, 190 00
Provided by: www.praga2018.cz
- 15. 8. 2018 – 18. 8. 2018
PRAGA 2018 is a specialized World Stamp Exhibition with the FIP patronage and the FEPA recognition, held on the occasion of celebrations of:
- the 100th anniversary of the establishment of the Czechoslovak Republic,
- the 100th anniversary of the issue of the first Czechoslovak stamp,
- the 100th anniversary of the establishment of the Postal Museum,
- the 100th anniversary of the end of the World War I,
- the 25th anniversary of the establishment of the Czech Republic.
The objective of the exhibition is to promote philately, to develop mutual relations and philatelic culture, to maintain cooperation among philatelists throughout the world, to present creativity and innovation when treating exhibits, and to promote the Exponet virtual philatelic exhibition.
Venue: Clarion Congress Hotel in Prague 9
Dates: 15th – 18th August 2018
Capacity: 1,500 exhibition frames – approximately 300 exhibits
Exhibition classes: 1) Traditional Philately, 2) Postal History, 3) Philatelic Literature, 4) One Frame Exhibits, 5) Modern Philately, 6) Open Philately
Organizer of the exhibition: Spolek Světová výstava poštovních známek PRAGA 2018 (PRAGA 2018 World Stamp Exhibition Association), which has the Union of Czech Philatelists (Svaz českých filatelistů) as its member.