- 21. 9. 2017 – 31. 12. 2017
The biggest show about the history of videogames and video game consoles will feature more than 150 playable games and gaming devices from 1960s to the present. One can look forward to classical ones such as Pong, Space Invaders, Super Maria, GTA, but also to the new ones (which are just being prepared).
The exhibition is divided into twenty different sections, which feature the development and types of games in different parts of the world. A part of the exhibition will focus also on the marketing and development of games, other parts will be devoted to music and game or music and film. Just in Prague, visitors will have a chance to see Czech games and game devices.
Furthermore, everyone can use and play here with all of the exhibits (excepts 2 unique old devices).
The show is suitable for a whole family. A rich accompanying programme will be intended not only for children, but also for parents or grandparents.
- Art&Digital centrum, hall 40, Prague Market Place
- Area of the exhibition: more than 2 000 m2
- Monday – Friday 12.00-21.00
- Saturday – Sunday 9.00-21.00
- last entrance is possible at 18.30
- the tickets are available online and at the venue