- 5. 12. 2014 – 31. 12. 2017
- po - pá / Mo - Fri 10.00 - 16.00
Exhibition tracing the history of the building from 1908 when it was built on the site of the demolished old Jewish ghetto through the founding of the Jewish elementary school in 1920 to the crucial period in 1940-1942, when it became the only school for Jewish students and teachers in the Czech Protectorate of Bohemia and Moravia.