Dancing House Hotel
Dancing House Hotel occuppies two floors of the Dancing House, the iconic modern building by architects Frank Gehry and Vlado Milunic. In addition to 21 rooms, it offers two signature suites, the Ginger Royal Suite and the Fred Royal Suite, located in its two eponymous towers, with direct views of the Prague Castle panorama.
Number of rooms: 21
The Dancing House hotel offers double rooms in standard and deluxe categories, the latter with unforgettable views of Prague’s historic architecture. The luxury suites sleep up to four people each.
• The signature suites are located in the eponymous glass and stone towers of the building which were inspired by the dancers Ginger Rogers and Fred Astaire, respectively.
• The hotel offers the option of extra beds and children’s cots. Pets are welcome for an extra fee.
• Each room features a luxury bathroom with a heated floor, AC, telephone, mini bar, safe, coffee maker, and LCD TV with satellite reception.
• Room rates include breakfast, welcome refreshments, and free WiFi.
• The reception and concierge desks are open 24 hours a day. Guest parking spaces are provided nearby.