Church of St Henry and St Kunhuta (Kostel sv. Jindřicha a sv. Kunhuty)
This Gothic parish church, consecrated to the royal couple Henry and Kunhuta, was founded at the same time as Prague's New Town in 1348. It was constructed of quarried stone, which was revealed when its stuccoed exterior was removed during an early 20 th century renovation. Since 2008, both a Czech and a Slovak parish are active here. The Jidřišská Tower, which is the largest freestanding bell tower in Prague, belongs to the church.
- Su 9.30 in Czech, 10.30 in Slovak
- Tu, Th 16.00 in Czech
- We, Fr 18.00 in Slovak