Church of the Virgin Mary - At the Theatines (Klášterní kostel Panny Marie - U Kajetánů)
The cross-shaped church was built in Baroque classical style from 1691-1717 by the monastic order of the Theatines. The church’s extraordinary architecture, attributed to Jean Baptiste Mathey and finished by Jan Santini, is complemented by valuable Baroque sculptures and paintings.
REGULAR ROMAN CATHOLIC MASSES:
- Fr 18.00
- Sa 12.00 - in German
The church is open for sightseeing usually daily from 15.00 to 17.00.
Organ concerts held here occasionally.