- Thu 25. 10. 2018 – Mon 29. 10. 2018
Designblok, Prague Design and Fashion Week is the largest presentation of selected design and fashion in the Middle Europe. The history of the festival dates back to 1999.
Designblok showcases traditionally the works of designers and manufacturers from the whole Europe; it presents new items of prestigious brands and prototypes of young designers and design studios. Usually, more than 200 exhibitions attend the event within the main area of the Designblok, which consists of the four following parts:
- Openstudio – presentations of designers, school studios, students
- Superstudio – presentation of manufacturers
- Designerie – the central hall with an installation by Czech designers
- Art House – the area for designcollectors.
The other exhibitors can be found in the outdoor area of the Prague Exhibition Grounds; as a whole, the presentation of exhibitors occupies approx. 14 000 m2.
Last but not least, numerous galleries and showrooms throughout Prague participate at this event and one can look forward to special installations in the city.
More information: here.