Rally Zbraslav Jiloviste
Prague - various places
Provided by: Veteran Car Club
- Sat 8. 9. 2018 – Sun 9. 9. 2018
One of the oldest vintage cars and motorcycles rally in the Czech Republic, firstly organized in 1908, celebrates its 50th edition this year. About hundreds of participants with vehicles produced till 1939 will be on the start of this some 4 kilometres long track. The winner will receive the cup named after the Czech legendary (female) racer, Mrs. Elisabeth Junek, the winner of the XIX. Targa Florio in 1928.
Saturday 9. 9.
- 9.00 – 13.00 Exhibition of the cars at the Zbraslavské náměstí
- 13.00 Start of the rally – Zbraslavské náměstí
- 18.00 Announcement of the Winners – Palace Cinema (Hotel)
Sunday 10. 9.
- 10.00 – 12.00 Exhibition of the cars next to the hotel Palace Cinema
- 12.00 – 13.00 Orientation rally
- 13.00 – 14:00 Exhibition of the cars next to the Dobřichovice castle