Old Czech Christmas at Chvaly Chateau
Chvaly Chateau (Chvalský zámek), Na Chvalské tvrzi 3, Praha 9 - Horní Počernice, 193 21
- Sat 1. 12. 2018 – Sun 6. 1. 2019
Come and explore how Christmas looked 100 years ago in the Czech countryside. You will be guided through a household adorned with Christmas decorations and Nativity scenes and you will find out more about Czech customs and traditions.
On December 2, 2018 the exhibition will be opened. A market will be held here from 10 a.m. to 5 p.m.
On December 15 -16, 2018 you can examine craftsmen who will spin and make bobbin lace and your children can attend workshops.
On December 24, 2018 a live Nativity scene will be performed.
On January 6, 2019 the exhibition will be closed with a parade.
- daily 9.00 a.m.–6.00 p.m.
- on December 24, 2018 - 2.00–4.00 p.m.
- closed: December 25, 26, 31, 2018 and on January 1, 2019
- adults CZK70
- children, students, seniors CZK40
- a family ticket – CZK190
- All of the above-mentioned tickets cover the entry fees to all of the exhibitions that are taking place in the Chateau.