- Fri 5. 7. 2019 – Sun 7. 7. 2019
Prague Paddle fest is a contest of the Euro Tour Stand Up Paddleboarding series which will be held for the first time.
Its 200 contestants can look forward to great views at Prague Castle, Kampa, Charles Bridge or National Theatre. You are invited to support them at Střelecký Island or join some of the activities which the organisers are preparing for children as well as adults (see below).
Friday, July 5
- sun set ride around the Střelecký island
Saturday, July 6
- paddleboarding workshops for children
- demo tour and testing boards and paddles of various brands for free
- fitness workshop on paddleboards for women
- Pro-Am, charity, show races
- Kid race+ ceremony
- Live music
Sunday, July 7
- Euro Tour Race (main race)
- demo tours and testing boards and paddles of various brands for free
Information source: PR SOUP