Located in the residential quarter of Bubeneč in Prague 6, the Neo-Renaissance landmark building was built in 1872 by the prominent industrialist and art collector Vojtěch Lanna as a summer retreat.
The first floor of the historic building has a total of seven rooms without private baths; fours bathrooms with toilets are located next to the rooms. All rooms are equipped with a refrigerator, a satellite television, a telephone with a direct outside line and a Wi-Fi Internet connection. A lounge with a fireplace, a terrace decorated with frescoes and an unimpeded view of the finely tended garden serves for both accommodations and meetings. In 2000 accommodation capacity was increased by 17 rooms with the addition of two separate buildings on the grounds. These rooms have private baths and are equipped with a satellite television, a refrigerator, a telephone with a direct outside line and a Wi-Fi Internet connection. A barrier-free room is also available. Guests can use the parking lot on the premises, and the large reconstructed garden is ideal for strolls and sitting in the arbour. Price for accomodation includes breakfast, all taxes, VAT and unlimited internet connection.