Villa Richter is a part of the St Wenceslas Vineyard complex at Prague Castle. The neoclassical Villa features a permanent luxury restaurant called Piano Nobile with a sunny terrace overlooking the vineyard. The seasonal cuisine of Piano Nobile reflects the current availability of local ingredients with hints of Czech cuisine.
- January – December
- Whole week
- 11.00 – 23.00
- The confit of duck with cabbage, beef tenderloin with Carlsbad dumplings and the Wiener schnitzel are great excuses for some wine pairing from a well-aimed selection of domestic wines
- December 24 from 11.00 a.m. – escargots.
- December 24 from 6.00 p.m.: Christmas menu. Price: CZK3.100; a wine package: CZK500.
- New Year´s Eve – December 31 from 7.00 p.m. in the Piano Nobile restaurant - a unique event commemorating the 100th anniversary from the foundation of Czechoslovakia. Music of the 1920’s, a great view of Prague and of midnight fireworks, a welcome drink, a midnight toast; delicious 6-course menu + wine pairing, ladies in gowns, gentlemen in tuxedos. Price: CZK5,990 without wine pairing CZK4,990.
- New Year´s Eve – December 31 from 8 p.m. in the Piano Terra – a rich buffet with unlimited consumption of selected drinks, a welcome drink, a midnight toast a great view of fireworks. Price: CZK4,190.