Maso a kobliha
A Butcher’s bistro in a sidestreet close to the Florenc junction. As you come in there is a meat and delicatessen counter, with a room in the back offering seating and a bar. Craft beer on tap here includes at least one Matuška variety, as well as cider. On the menu are their famed scotch eggs, but also sandwiches, cheese in a bun, sausages and meat pie. And let’s not forget, the best doughnuts, with lots of cream, made with real vanilla.
- January – December
- Tue, Wed, Thu, Fri, Sat
- 11.00 – 22.00
- In the courtyard behind the bistro a small garden awaits.
- The proprietors of Maso a kobliha are The Real Meat Society butchers, offering their distinctive “dry cured” farmers’ meat
- This butcher handles ‘on the hoof’ meat, exclusively from free range farms.
- Beer on tap: Matuška brewery varieties
- Michelin Guide: Bib Gourmand 2018