This small wooden Orthodox church with a shingled roof, situated in the Kinský Gardens, is a typical folk wooden log building from Subcarpathian Russia of the 18th century, today Zakarpatí in Ukraine. It was moved to Prague from Medvedovce near Mukachevo, to where it was moved from Velké Lúčky in 1793, and was built again in Prague in 1929. The church is part of the collection of the Ethnographic Museum.
REGULAR ORTHODOX CHURCH MASSES:
in Romanian and in Czech
- Mo 8.00
- Su 10.30
The church is accessible for public before masses or on special occasions only.
- Church of the Archangel Michael at Petřín (Chrám sv. archanděla Michaela na Petříně)
- Zahrada Kinských
- 150 00 Praha 5