Tourist Information Centre - Wenceslas Square
Official tourist information centre of the City of Prague run by Prague City Tourism. Located in kiosk at the middle of the square (corner of Štěpánská Street).
NOTIFICATION: From October 16 to October 18, 2019 the Tourist Information Centre will be closed.
- January – December
- Whole week
- 10.00 – 18.00
Tourist services and information provided:
- general information on Prague (events, culture, tourism, orientation in the town, transport, accommodation and dining, shops and services, nature, sports, important contacts, historical monuments, museums, galleries, exhibitions, trades, festivals and much more)
- basic information brochures about Prague in foreign languages for free
- tickets for concerts, theatres and other cultural, social and sports events
- Prague sightseeing tours, cruises, trips out of Prague
- accommodation in all price categories
- transport tickets (1 day and 3 days)
Information source: Prague City Tourism