Tourist Information Centre - Wenceslas Square
Official tourist information centre of the City of Prague run by Prague City Tourism. Located in kiosk at the middle of the square (corner of Štěpánská Street).
- January – December
- Whole week
- 10.00 – 18.00
7. 1. - 20. 3. 2019 closed
Tourist services and information provided:
- general information on Prague (events, culture, tourism, orientation in the town, transport, accommodation and dining, shops and services, nature, sports, important contacts, historical monuments, museums, galleries, exhibitions, trades, festivals and much more)
- basic information brochures about Prague in foreign languages for free
- tickets for concerts, theatres and other cultural, social and sports events
- Prague sightseeing tours, cruises, trips out of Prague
- accommodation in all price categories
- Prague Card - free entry to over 50 city attractions and free use of public transport
- transport tickets (1 day and 3 days)
Book a guided tour of the Old Town Hall for a group of people.
Get mobile tickets at a reduced price which entitle you to visit the Old Town Hall.
Information source: Prague City Tourism