Maria Teresa had this wing built from 1766 – 1768 on a narrow parcel of land connecting the Ludwig Wing and the Institute of Noblewomen. In 1931, the building was reduced by one floor by architect Otto Rothmayer so that it would not block the view of the façade of the Vladislav Hall. At the same time, he created two hallways that today serve as exhibition spaces, and connected all levels with a spiral staircase.
open only for exhibitions, usually daily 10.00 - 18.00
entrance from the 3rd courtyard behind the Býčí Stairs or from the Na Valech garden