Museum of the Infant Jesus of Prague (Muzeum Pražského Jezulátka)
The Church of Our Lady Victorious – an early Baroque building in the Lesser Quarter below Petřín Hill is famous for its statue of the Infant Jesus of Prague, from Spain, donated to the Carmelites by Polyxena of Lobkowicz (1628). The Infant Jesus has two crowns and 46 dresses, which is changed about 10 times a year according to old traditions. A small museum was built for clothing and other religious objects.
- January – December
- Mon, Tue, Wed, Thu, Fri, Sat
- 09.30 – 17.00
- 13.00 – 18.00