Guide Office - Prague City Tourism
We provide guide services in 20 languages. Our highly trained guides will help you discover Prague during walking, coach, or car tours. We offer several standard routes but can provide special customized tours upon request. We can also arrange guided excursions into the vicinity of Prague, with or without transportation.
- जनवरी – दिसंबर
- सोमवार, मंगलवार, बुधवार, गुरुवार, शुक्रवार
- 09.00 – 19.00
- शनिवार, रविवार
- 09.00 – 17.00
Join our guided walking tours!
- Every Thursday. Friday, Saturday you can join our professional and licensed guides in front of the Old Town Hall at 11 a.m. and 2 p.m. and let be taken on an engaging walking tour of the Old Town.
- Tour description: Old Town Square - Theatre of the Estates (Mozart) - Powder Tower- Municipal House - Ungelt (mediaeval merchants’ yard) - Pařížská St. – Josefov (a former Jewish Quarter) - Charles Bridge (duration: 2 hours, price: CZK300)
Private walking tour
- Do you prefer a more private experience? Book one of the following tours: First Time in Prague, Jewish Town, Modern Prague, Art Nouveau Prague, Prague's famous personalities, Prague architecture through the centuries or Night in Prague. (Duration: 3hours, CZK900)
Prague Neighbourhood Tours
- Wanting to leave the crowds behind and explore the city a bit more? Then you can be guided through Karlín, Vinohrady & Vršovice or explore the most beautiful parks and gardens and that is not all.
- Guide Office - Prague City Tourism
- Staroměstské náměstí
- 110 00 Praha 1- Staré Město